Home > Jobs
Head of Marketing - Student Recruitment
· Contributes to marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
· Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
· Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
· Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports to the CEO by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
· Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
· Maintains a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
· Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
· Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools
· Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Lecturer in Accounting
· Responsible for facilitating students’ learning through lectures, tutorials and seminars at undergraduate level.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· To facilitate students’ learning through lectures, tutorials and seminars at undergraduate level on topics such as tax accounting, introductory accounting, management accounting, assurance governance and ethics, advanced management accounting and management information.
· To produce high quality teaching and learning material to support and develop student learning at undergraduate level for interactive face-to-face lectures and e-learning.
· To contribute to the writing of course validation documents as required.
· To contribute to the cross-Faculty development of curriculum and course materials.
· To exercise academic leadership, coordinating the efforts of colleagues to deliver module and programme objectives.
· To be an active member of relevant departmental committees.
· To enhance the quality of taught programmes at under-graduate level.
· In the context of the role-holder’s teaching duties, to make independent decisions on the content of individual learning activities and marking for student assessment purposes, and to provide advice to colleagues on such matters.
· To act as module lead as required, co-ordinating the work of modules to ensure modules are delivered to the standards required & co-ordinate the work of colleagues to identify & respond to students’ needs.
· To act upon peer observation feedback, student feedback, and external examiner feedback to maintain high quality in learning and teaching.
The post holder
will report to the Head of Business School.
In the event that the tasks involve specific programme
requirements, the post holder will receive guidance from the specific programme lead.
· A relevant Bachelor/Master degree in relevant accounting and/or management accounting. e.g. MA / MSc in Accounting.
· A qualified professional accountant, e.g., CPA, ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA.
· Must have suitable expertise to deliver lectures in accounting, management accounting, assurance governance and ethics, management information.
· Good level of subject knowledge with some teaching experience at college level.
Remuneration shall commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume to:
Riam Institute of Technology
(Only short listed candidate will be notified)