> Scholarships and Financial Aids
SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES
You can enjoy up to 100% scholarships and bursaries when you study a Pre-University, Certificate or Diploma with us.
• Elite Scholarship - Cambridge GCE A Levels
• Excellence Scholarship - MQA Diploma Programmes
• Exceptional Incentive Reward
• Trust Scholarship - TVET Programmes
• Special Award for TVET Programmes
• Splendid Incentive Reward
• Secondary School Principal Award 2020
• Association Member’s Children Achievement Award (AMCAA)
• Sports Scholarship
• Everyone Can Study Bursary
• One Family Sibling Discount
• Sarawak Teachers Union (STU) Member Privilege Discount
• Riam Road Secondary School & Kai Dee Middle School Special Bursaries
• Association Member’s Children Bursaries (AMCB)
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
• Malaysian citizens aged not more than 45 years old on the date of the application.
• SPM/SPMV/Cambridge O Level / UEC candidate.
• Meet the minimum entry requirement for the selected course.
• Selected course must be approved and accredited by MQA.
• Diploma in Automotive Engineering
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Diploma in Electronic Engineering
• Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
• Diploma in Accounting
• Diploma in Commerce
• Bachelor of Business (Hons)
We provide 100% full service application guidence like no others.
KWSP / EPF Withdrawal
• Malaysians & Non-Malaysians
• You can choose to withdraw your savings from Account 2 to help finance your own or your children’s education at approved institutions locally or abroad.
• Below 55 years of age
• Have savings in Account 2
• Currently pursuing or completed - diploma or equivalent
• Tuition fees and charges imposed by the higher learning institution OR Outstanding loan amount
• Hostel & Accommodation Fees
• One-way flight for first-year students studying outstation/abroad
We provide complete set of application documents for parents to submit in person.
Flexible Installment Payment
0% interest free
+60 10 225 3371
+60 16 681 3375
(KWSP/EPF Withdrawal / Scholarship and Bursaries)
+60 16 776 3375
(Flexible Installment Payment)
Office Operating Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday
Riam Institute of Technology
Lot 1305, Mile 3.5,
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 85-613371
Fax: +60 85-612944